We are effective recruiters for our call center clients because we work with them to create a position benchmark or Performance Model using Thinking Style, Behavioral Traits, and Interests data collected from their top performers. These represent the three areas that impact an individual’s approach to situations in the workplace.
Using the data from the Performance Model, we go out and find the candidates that possess the same characteristics – cognitive, behavioral, management and interests – as our clients have identified in their top performers.
Let us create a Performance Model for one of your positions. When we show you the report – the data collected – you will see why your best people are top performers. From there, it is easy to work with us because we know exactly what to look for in candidates we deliver for your final review.
It is this data driven process that allows us to deliver candidates that we know our clients will hire. Have a tough position to fill? Give us a try – especially in the call center industry!
Performance Model Report
- Understand the range of scores and behaviors for the position you’re trying to fill. Learn about the ideal candidate for that role.
- This report illustrates the desired ranges for Thinking Style and Behavioral Traits and the top three interests for a single position.
- Sales-specific reports for sales positions.
Once we identify a candidate we will deliver them to you with the following reports for a smooth on-boarding process:
- Is the candidate a good fit? This powerful report helps you make smarter hiring decisions with confidence. Featuring dynamic interview questions and tips on “what to listen for” with each candidate, this report gives you a meaningful edge in your hiring process.
Comprehensive Selection Report: Sales-specific:
- This powerful report helps identify a candidates fit to a role. It features dynamic interview questions to help strengthen the overall hiring process. With a focus on sales, this report highlights critical sales practices and describes how a candidate might demonstrate them, helping you select the right salespeople for your organization.
Coaching Report – Onboarding
- Wish you had coaching advice tailored to each employee? This report gives you exactly that and more!
- This report includes coaching tips and can be used for onboarding, coaching, development, in addition to selection.
- All terminology is defined so there is no interpretation needed beyond the report itself.
- Available in Sales-specific reporting.
Manager – Employee Report
- Discover how a manager and employee can work more effectively together. This report compares an individual’s results to the manager’s in graph and narrative form.
- Feedback is written to the manager.
- See how a potential candidate fits an existing team, or address your current team’s dynamic and strengths.
- This report will provide you with valuable information about how you and members of your team can work together to achieve team-oriented objectives and overall organizational goals. Most importantly, it is intended to provide you with a deeper understanding of one another so you can work together more effectively.
- Feedback is written to each team member.
Want to see a sample report? Click on Contact Us and tell us what you want.